Last Modified: January 21, 2022
CINDU USA, INC. ( "Company" or "We" ) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with the policies detailed hereby.
These policies describe the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website. (usa.cindu.com) (our "Website ") or any of our social media profiles, among others: WhatsApp®, Facebook®, Instagram® (our "Social Media Profiles") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
These policies apply to information we collect:
a) On this Website or in our different Social Network Profiles.
b) Through email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
a) Us by any other means.
We ask that you read these policies carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you disagree with our policies and practices, it is your choice not to use our Website or our Social Media Profiles. By accessing or using this Website or our Social Media Profiles, you agree to these privacy policies. These policies may change from time to time. Using this Website or any of our Social Media Profiles after we make changes to these policies is deemed to be an acceptance of those changes, so please check the policies periodically for updates.
II. Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect various types of information about users of our Website or Social Media Profiles, including information:
• By which you can be personally identified, including, but not limited to, name, age, gender, postal address, email address, telephone number, identity document, Tax, photographs, among others (from now on the "Personal Information"); or
• About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically while browsing the Website, information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies.
Information you provide us: Information we collect through our Website or Social Media Profiles may include:
• Information you provide by filling in forms on our Website or Social Media Profiles. Including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting our services.
• Email addresses if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of the transactions you carry out through our Website or Social Network Profiles and the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or Social Media Profiles.
• Information that you voluntarily post on the Website or our Social Media Profiles (collectively, "User Contributions"). User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please note that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In addition, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or our Social Media Profiles with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your User Contributions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: As you browse and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities throughout the time you visit our Websites (behavior tracking). The information we collect automatically is for statistical purposes only and does not include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our website or social media profiles and to provide a better and more personalized service, including by allowing us to:
• Calculate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, which allows us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. You can refuse the use of browser cookies by activating the appropriate settings in your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will issue cookies when accessing our Website.
• Flash cookies. Certain features of our Website may use Locally Stored Objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed with the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies.
• Web beacons. Pages on our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as Web Beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, or single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited certain web pages or whether they opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, tracking the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
IV. How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information to:
• Introduce you to our Website or Social Media Profiles and their content.
• To provide you with information, products, or services you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To comply with our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contract between you and us, including billing and collection contracts.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or Social Media Profiles or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to serve ads to our advertisers' target audiences. Although we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or interact with an ad, the advertiser may assume that you meet the target criteria.
V. Disclosure of your information:
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclosed it to them.
• To a purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, in which Personal Information held by the Company about users of our Site Web is stored among the transferred assets.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
VI. Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Therefore, we have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Tracking and Advertising Technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable or reject cookies, please note that some parts of this site may be inaccessible or may not function properly.
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you may opt-out by checking the appropriate box located on the form in which we collect your data (the order form). You can also choose not to participate by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
• Company Promotional Offers. If you do not want the Company to use your email address or contact information to promote its own or third-party products or services, you may opt-out by checking the appropriate box located on the order form or at any other time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a reply email requesting that we omit it from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
VII. Access and correction of your information
You can review and modify your Personal Information by logging into your account profile. You can also email us at email@example.com to request access, correct, or delete any Personal Information you have provided us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not agree to a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website or our Social Media Profiles, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached or archived pages or may have been copied or stored by other users of the Website or our Social Network Profiles.
VIII. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Personal Information against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls. In addition, all payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The security and protection of your Personal Information are also up to you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Website, through our institutional mail, or through our Social Network Profiles. Therefore, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
X. Privacy Policies in our Social Network Profiles:
In order to promote our services and products, the Company may use different social networks that currently exist or may exist in the future, including, but not limited to WhatsApp®, Facebook®, Instagram®, among others. In this sense, at the time you use these social networks to view our profiles or communicate with us, you expressly accept these privacy policies.
The Company does not directly or indirectly control the way in which social networks make use of your Personal Information; in this sense, you release the Company from any improper use that said social networks make of your Personal Information. To understand how these social networks use your Confidential Information, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of each social network.
XI. Contact information
861 NW 46th St, Miami, FL 33166 U.S.A
In Cindu USA, we effectively adapt the delivery of products to the needs of our clients.Our advantage
Our operating model allows us to capitalize on our extensive knowledge of each market served.Value proposition
We guarantee our clients with state-of-the-art products and a vast experience in the industry.Products as services